Search This Blog

Monday 11 November 2013

Post Filming

I recently spent a day filming my actual piece. We managed to get everything filmed with two hours left over to do pick ups and various other little experimental things that I may include in the film.

I was extremely happy with the performance of my actors and the crew and got some feedback on how my actors felt I handled things.

One of my actors, Jon Burton, commented that I ran a very productive and creative set, and he enjoyed working with me greatly, but thought I should have spent more time filming scenes from different angles so I had more to work with when editing, which I felt was a good piece of criticism.

Unfortunately, we were working on a clock as some of the actors had to go early on, so we needed to film their scenes as quickly and efficiently as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment