Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2013

Audience (Survey)

As part of my audience research, I created a survey which I handed out to students to fill in. Here are the results from all 10 surveys:

Age Survey

Finding out if people watch short films















Finding out where people watch Short Films, if they do at all
Finding out what people's favourite genre are



























Through these findings, I know now that there is a market for my short comedy film. Most people seem to prefer YouTube for accessing said films, and that is where I will upload my film when it is finished.

I also found out that these are particularly present in an age group of 15-20 due to the fact that they were the majority and these were my findings. I believe this age group to be my target audience as this film is about people who struggle with themselves and their identity as well as relationship issues. Because of this, late teens/early twenty's are my primary target audience - both male and female. I believe this is an age group that would identify most with the characters and their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment